Dear Advantage Customers,
Advantage Gymnastics Academy has followed the guidance provided by the CDC and our local officials throughout the last year, and we are very proud of our safety record. Going forward, we will continue to adapt our policies as guidelines are eased and will communicate those changes as they occur.
Effective May 17th, we will be making a change to our mask policy. Going forward, all employees and athletes who are fully vaccinated will have the option to go without a mask in our facility after providing proof of vaccination status.
Our existing policy remains in place for anyone who has not been fully vaccinated, and face masks are still required for those individuals at this time. Additionally, Advantage Gymnastics is not able to effectively monitor the status of parents in our facility, so all parents will still be required to wear face masks in the building until further notice.
Athletes wishing to take advantage of this option will take the following steps.
· Present proof of your vaccination status by providing a copy of your vaccination card or online record. You may submit this in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· After we receive proof of your status, you will receive a bracelet indicating you are fully vaccinated. You must wear this each time you come to the gym in order to attend without a facial covering.
· If you lose your bracelet, you may request a new one from our office staff. A surcharge of $1 will be applied when requesting a duplicate bracelet. You will be required to wear a mask if you are unable to produce a bracelet.
Please be aware that many of our staff members are fully vaccinated. Those individuals will also have the option to work in our building without wearing a face mask. Staff members who are not fully vaccinated will continue to wear face coverings until further notice.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience with these new procedures. We anticipate having more updates to share as restrictions are further eased in the near future. In the meantime, all of our other existing Coronavirus policies remain in places. As always, please let us know if we can answer any additional questions for you.
Ready to come back to the gym?
Portal registration is currently open for the following programs:
- Tumble Tots (Ages walking – 2 yrs) – $15 per session.
- Indoor Playground (Ages 18 months – 5 yrs) – $15 per session.
- Adult / Teen Gym (Ages 15+) – $15 per session.
- Camp Advantage! (Ages 3-12) – Register for a week-long of summer camp. Two sessions available (9am-noon) and (12:30-3:30pm). Sign up for both sessions for a full day of camp! $225 per weeklong, 1/2 day session. $450 per full-day session.
Take a look at our recreational class list! We have a few spaces still available in many of our programs also available for portal registration. Click the links below for more information or email email@example.com.
· Big Air