Advantage COVID-19 policies
The safety of our athletes, staff members and the community at large is our primary concern in all decisions we make. Advantage has adapted to frequently changing guidelines throughout the pandemic, and we will continue to do so going forward. Effective March 12th, our updated policies are as follows.
By opting to participate in our program during this time, you acknowledge that you understand there is a risk you may be exposed to Coronavirus or other contagious illnesses in our facility. You further agree to do your part to help us minimize such risk to others by following the procedures outlined below.
Customer Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Families are required to monitor their own health and that of their children. Families should not enter the building if anyone in the family is experiencing any signs of illness. Further, we ask that you follow all CDC guidelines if anyone in your family has had close contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Effective March 12th, masks are no longer required in the gym. Families who wish to continue to wear masks will have the option to do so, and we will support them in that choice.
- Please note, mask use may still be required after a COVID exposure or illness. Please follow all CDC guidelines in this regard.
- We will continue to monitor any potential changes to guidance in the future if it becomes necessary.
COVID-19 Exposure Protocol for Customers and Staff
Please follow current CDC guidelines for any COVID exposure or confirmed illness. Additionally, we continue to request the following if someone in your family contracts COVID:
- Please notify us if someone if the family member may have been in our facility within 48 hours of testing positive.
- If you wish to follow the shortened CDC isolation policy, please also ensure your child tests negative prior to returning to gym. If testing is not an option, or the result remains positive, they may return to the gym after 10 days.
- Please follow current CDC masking requirements when returning to the facility after illness or exposure.