It is always best to attend your regularly scheduled class when possible. Students are most likely to make progress and enjoy classes when they are able to consistently attend each week.
Make-up credits are offered as a courtesy and are not guaranteed as they are based on availability and spaces are limited in all our classes and events.
Make-up credits are automatically applied to your account under the following circumstances.
- Your child misses their weekly class.
- If the gym has to cancel a regularly scheduled class due to variables such as snow, extreme weather conditions, or a power outage.
- It is helpful, but not required, to notify the gym of planned absences by using your parent portal or by sending an email to the gym in advance.
Make-up credits are not applied in the following circumstances.
- There are no make-up credits applied for planned gym closures unless specified.
- There are no make-up credits applied for drop-ins, events, or camps.
- There are no make-up credits for any pre-team classes or competitive team practices for any reason.
- Make-up credits are not issued for gym closures if there are 4 other class opportunities in the calendar month.
Make-up credits expire 30 days from the date of issuance. Previous make-up credits earned will be grandfathered and continue to expire under the previous expiration date policies at that time but are subject to current redemption policies.
Redeeming Make-up Credits
- Students must be currently enrolled in class to utilize make-up credits.
- Make-up credits are limited to 1 redemption in a class per calendar month. The make-up credit can be used in an age and level appropriate class.
- Remaining make-up credits can be used for drop-in classes, events, and camps. (In some cases, the make-up credit may offset part of the cost.)
- All make-up credits must be scheduled for a class on the same day the class is offered. All class make-up credits will need to be scheduled by contacting our office staff.
- Make-up credits can be transferable to siblings for Indoor Playground only.
- Students must pay tuition to hold their space in class. Make-up credits may not be used in place of tuition.
- If a customer schedules a make-up class or other event using make-up credits, but does not attend, those credits will expire. Additionally, if a customer is dropped due to non-payment on or after the 12th of the month, all existing make-up credits will expire.
- Make-up credits must be utilized in the order they were issued.